Saturday, February 11, 2012

Killed It!

Today was a 6 miler day. I'm not sure what happend but it flew by like nothing. It must have been the perfect combo of great workout songs, pre-workout breakfast and coffee and taking off yesterday. (I actually should have ran yesterday...ah well.) I had planned on running outside today but we got hit with a little bit of snow and colder temps so I decided to hit the gym. Oh, maybe this good run could have also succeeded so well because my daughter got up every hour last night and I was completely delirious...maybe?? ha ha. Perhaps I just had no clue what the heck was going on but whatever the case, I killed it! This is me in my post run glory. Hard Core! Now, the wee ones are napping and I'm lounging on the couch about to watch some "Colbert Report" on Hulu. I freakin love the weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment