Thursday, September 5, 2013

10 things: Let's Share

Since I always feel like September is a new beginning, let's share, shall we?

10 things you might not know about me: September Edition

1. I used to bite my nails all.the.time. Since I had braces at the ripe old age of 31, and only on the top teeth, my bite doesn't allow me to bite my nails anymore. Problem solved!

2. I love sleep. I mean, LOVE sleep. I go to bed every night super early. I started doing this while the kids were babies and it has carried over. 

3. I have to eat breakfast as soon as I get up (probably because I go to bed so early?) . 

4. I absolutely cannot eat a big meal 2 hours before I got to bed or else I will have horrible stomach problems all night long. Yuck!

5. My husband taught me to play bass and I learned all of his songs in two days. Bass prodigy baby! 

6. I do web based FAQ's on companies websites all over the country as a part time job. I have done over 50 so far! (It's like a little commercial on someone's website)

7. In January of 2014, I will be getting my Fitness Instructor Certification! I can't wait! 

8. I am very attached to my hair and will probably never cut it above my shoulders ever again. I don't even take the time to style my hair everyday and its mostly tied up on the top of my head but I just can't cut it. It's more than half way down my back. 

9. I haven't read a book in years. Every time I try to read, I immediately fall asleep. 

10. I have specific lotions and body washes that are used each season...it's September so all of my fall scents are out.

By the way, My son made it to school today! He was nervous but he stayed brave and got onto the bus. I can't wait to hear all about his first day of kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment