Monday, February 4, 2013

Mind 2 Movie Competition!

Tonight is the night!

Mind 2 Movie Competition!! 


Friday morning started with:
Um...yea....gross.

I couldn't go to Spin at 5:30 am so I, instead, did Body Pump at 4:10pm. 

We watched "Ted" that evening, which was completely ridiculous but funny movies are great for mindless entertainment.

Saturday was laundry and groceries and catching up on much needed sleep!

Sunday was the "Super Party" (as Maya calls it).

We had food and people: (Pat, Tony, Ferhat, Dave (somewhere in the house), the kids and myself)


and little people asking for us to put on Sponge Bob instead of the Super Bowl:


I watched more football than I have in probably the last 10 years of my life. (maybe more!) I said it last night and I will say it again, those guys are monsters!! Seriously, I would probably crap my pants if I had to play against those men.

I have to do a lunch break work out today since we are off to watch movies tonight!! I can't wait!

Do you guys think Beyonce's half time show caused the power to go out??

No comments:

Post a Comment