Friday, November 30, 2012

Tonight We Live!

Happy Friday! (finally) It has already been an early morning for me!



Friday Spin class at 5:30 am. There was a really good turn out this morning and the class is tough!! The instructors favorite saying is, "You didn't get up in the middle of the night, put on bike shorts and come all the way here to paddle like a duck." Then, he tortures us with his every popular "it ain't flat!" course. It's actually a great class and I love getting it over early! 


On the agenda for this evening is a wine tasting at 6pm and dinner at 7:30pm at a restaurant called Trata. The menu looks really good but I have that small problem right now of everything tasting like crap. Look at some of these menu options:

THAI COCONUT CURRY SHRIMP 17.95
thin rice noodles with grilled shrimp, ginger, basil, and fresh vegetables

GROUPER 24.95
blackened gulf grouper with a mango salsa, Cajun-sausage dirty rice, and
a spicy corn succotash

LAMB “STRIP STEAK” 19.95
6oz lamb steak grilled and sliced, pine nut-mint pesto, apple-quinoa
and sautéed brussel sprouts

TENDERLOIN 26.95
twin 4oz beef tenderloins, butter whipped potatoes with a sherry and porcini
mushroom sauce

I didn't take my pill yesterday or today (which is not recommended) but I wanted to see if maybe, just maybe, I would be able to taste something other than garbage but so far, no dice. My coffee is repulsive (and if you know me, I LOVE coffee to an almost obsessive degree) and my oatmeal this morning tasted like rotten cabbage. It's so hard to even describe this whole scenario of no taste. I have no clue what's going to happen at the wine tasting or dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment