Monday, March 18, 2013

A Little Recap

My good friends at Voskos Yogurt sent me a little surprise this past weekend:

That's 5 free yogurt coupons! I don't know about you, but I LOVE Greek yogurt. Voskos has a variety of flavors from Wild Strawberry to Honey Vanilla Bean (my fave!) to Exotic Fig. They also have two times the protein of regular yogurt and offer fat free varieties.

This past weekend, we went to see Sesame Street Live. All I can say is "Wow". Imagine a huge auditorium filled with a ton of small children and a stage full of furry monsters singing and dancing. It was quite the experience.

I've also begun upping my miles this past week. I did three runs for a total of 22 miles for the week plus Spin and Bikram. I feel strong and the 8 miler I ran on Saturday was a breeze. Things are looking good!

What's your work out plan for this week? I have Body Pump today. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment