Monday, March 11, 2013

The "dreadmill"

So I ran 7 miles on the "dreadmill" this past Saturday. The only thing that helped me along the run was my new fabulous playlist that I created on ITunes.

Today, I will go to Body Pump during lunch. I ate too much delicious candy last night so I had a "protein power" smoothie this morning that consisted of:

1 scoop Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein Powder
1 big handful of kale
1/2 banana
1 tbsp Coco Powder
1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Powder
1 cup Almond Milk
ice

It looked very green but tasted like chocolate. We haven't had chewy, fruit candy in our house for months so I went a little crazy with it.

Btw, did you know that I play bass?

Check out a little practice session from last night!

I'm a regular jack of all trades.

I also saw this mug last night at Five Below:

:-)  This mug makes me laugh. Would people be offended if I used it at work??? I'm totally thinking about getting it...



No comments:

Post a Comment