Friday, March 8, 2013

Fab Friday!

Happy Friday!! Oh Boy. I am TIRED today. I went to Bikram last night at 7:30pm and knew today would be rough.

The room was significantly hotter than I've experienced before. Actually, the humidity was worse than I've experienced before. Also, the instructor that I really like has gone back to her school and a new instructor has taken over. I was not a fan. It was if she was just reciting the set of instructions word for word as quickly as possible to get through the class, almost robotically. This was also the first class that many people left the room and then came back in which, is very distracting. I will be sure to take the class with one of the other instructors going forward.

This morning was my usual spin class but I was groggy and sore from Bikram and it was just one of the workouts that you can't wait to end. I biked my 20 miles, only burning 444 calories, so I know I pretty much half-assed it. Ah well.

I did, however, have a magnificent lunch today!

The salmon was awesome! I really need to start eating more of it. I'm a bottomless pit today. Before Spin, I had 1/2 of a Stinger Waffle. For breakfast, I had oatmeal with peanut butter mixed in (about 1 tbsp) and raisins. I also ate a scrambled egg and some of Ethan's leftover toast and banana. I had a large glass of almond milk, my vitamin and an Omega 3 on my way out the door. At work, around 9 am, I had an apple and 1/2 a protein bar. By 11 am, I was gnawing off my arm so I flew down to Wegmans to get my lunch. (Underneath the salmon was some amazing Cous Cous with feta) I dropped Ethan off at school and then got a tall Soy latte on my way back. I can feel the difference in my body since I started running again this week. I'll be a bottomless pit until after the Mega in September. I've basically been eating non stop since I woke up. It's 2 pm right now and I finally feel full!

Is anyone else obsessed with different scents for each season?

I picked up three new Spring fragrances. It's actually sunny today so I felt sort of Spring like. I don't know about you but, I need some damn SUNSHINE before I lose it.

This weekend I plan on getting in a longer run. I'm hoping for 7-8 miles and I made a whole new running playlist on ITunes just for the occasion as I will most likely have to do said 7-8 miles on the "dreadmill" since I promised Ethan he could go to the "Mystery Cavern" and play this weekend. Wish me luck...

Tonight, I plan on relaxing and possibly having a glass or two of my fave wine and getting some much needed rest!!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment