Thursday, October 3, 2013

Life after training?!

I always have a really hard time adjusting from training , training, training back to just normal weekly work outs.

I'm debating on what I should do today. My neck hurts when i turn my head to the left. I'm sure it's from the Mega. I think I should wait to start up Body Pump until my normal Saturday a.m. class , especially since we do a lot of hang cleans and clean and press. I don't want to seriously damage my neck and back. 


Oh hey! Here's my gross, half painted toes with a toe nail missing! No blisters this year, just no nail. I'm sure you all wanted to see this!


I'm feeling pretty damn good 6 days out from my race. I'm planning on running the Pumpkins in the Park 5k and then the Dirt Cheap Stage Race but only the 11 miler trail run on that Sunday. Of course, I'll also  be running the Race with Grace 10k on Thanksgiving.

Have you ever done TRX or CXWORKS? They just started offering these classes at my gym. I definitely want to check them out. I'm always looking for new work outs.

I also applied to be a Fit Fluential Ambassador.  I don't exactly meet the minimum requirements as far as blog views and what not but, I am trying anyway. We always have to at least try, right?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment