Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday catch up

Happy Monday! Well, the weather here is dreary and rainy. It's also oddly humid which makes for some nice frizzy hair.


Friday am was my normal Spin class with the Body Guard. Saturday am, I just took a Body Pump class due to a time constraint and Sunday was Spin with Patty. 


We took a trip out to Trader Joe's and my daughter saw this pumpkin and asked me why someone had puked on it. Ha ha! She's a ham.


She found the bee and her prize was a yellow sucker. She also made the cashier give her six stickers instead of one. 


I am now fully stocked with squash. Delicata, Kabocha, Spaghetti and Butter Nut. You think I'm obsessed much?? 

I absolutely love Fall and I mean LOVE. I'm all about apples, pumpkins, squash, sweaters, warm coffee and any candle or scent I can find that smells of Fall. 

Today, I went to my normal lunchtime Body Pump class. I love getting in a work out during lunch because I can't stand sitting at my desk all day long. It would be pretty awesome if my job paid for a treadmill desk...Have you seen these??

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment