Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pink eye!?

My son woke up with pink eye yesterday! Another trip to the Dr. and $40 later, we have a diagnosis and eye drops.

Needless to say, I didn't make it into work on Monday which was OK since I got about an hour of sleep due to a snoring husband and my son sleep yelling. Fun times.

The weekend was a blur, per usual but I did happen to make some Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Biscoff cookies:

They were delicious! But, I really wanted to make a cookie that oozed Biscoff so next time, I will make a sugar cookie dough mixed with the Biscoff. The chocolate chips over powered the Biscoff flavor but they were still excellent. (and not in the least bit healthy).

We watched "This is Spinal Tap" on Friday night and I can't even tell you if it was funny or not because we drank a wee bit too much wine. I do remember Fran Drescher being in it without the annoying accent.

So this morning....ugh....I woke up a little late and the kids weren't exactly cooperating so I was running all over trying to get things ready. Tuesday mornings, each child gets dropped off at a different location so it's always a more stressful morning but then...my keys!!  WHERE ARE MY KEYS?? It was 6:50am and I needed to get out of the house by 7:10am. My keys were no where to be found! I was digging through garbage's, throwing toys all over, slamming drawers. This is not my best moment. I repeatedly asked the kids where they put my keys and they kept telling me that they hadn't seen them. I finally had to call my mom and ask her to drive me to work. We pulled into my job's parking lot at 7:35am when Pat finally called me back and said he had them in his pocket, by mistake.


I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment