Thursday, January 3, 2013

Come on and Motivate!

Yesterday afternoon, I headed outdoors to shovel (once again!):







My back is still hurting. Can I just say that I HATE winter? Ugh. The lack of warmth and sunshine is causing me to walk around like a zombie right now. No matter how much sleep or how well I'm eating, I'm still exhausted all of the time. I have the winter blahs!

Today at work, I am :

I'm not going to get into any sort of detail about my job other than it's for a non-profit. Sometimes, decisions management makes is puzzling so today, I am puzzled. I don't agree with the course of action surrounding a particular situation but I'm just a worker bee so I have to just accept it. I'm puzzled.



Work out today was 25 minute Stair Climber and 25 minute Elliptical during my lunch break:


Boy do I miss spin! I can't wait for tomorrow's a.m. class. Thursday nights are gymnastic nights now so I have to rearrange my schedule and do a lunch break work out. Once the weather warms up (March?April?), I'll probably start running on my lunch break right from office again, like I did last year. 

Any New Year's Resolutions? This is what I have in my master bathroom:


All of my life, I have been a dreamer and then imagined it happening and then watched it unfold into reality. I don't really have any resolutions. I just want to keep progressing and moving forward. I don't allow toxic people into my life and I try to stay as true to myself as I can possibly be so I guess my resolution is to keep on my path and see where 2013 takes me. I have a feeling that it's going to be a great year!


















No comments:

Post a Comment