Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rover and Some Girl

I actually made it to Body Pump yesterday during my lunch break. They now have an entire new track, new routine and new music. I'm kind of bummed! I really liked the old routine but I guess it's good to change up your workout.

I don't know about you guys but, winter is really getting to me this year. I'm way more tired than I've ever been in years past and I feel so damn sluggish all.the.time. Pat says he feels like that in the winter months too but he takes a vitamin D supplement and feels 100% better. I might have to look into that.

Anyone listen to Rover's Morning Glory? They are coming to Rochester next Thursday-Saturday for the Rover's Holiday Hangover. I sent the show an email telling them that they should feed me some free dinner Thursday night because I write a blog. Rover actually wrote back and said he didn't know what time they would be getting into Rochester and check Charlie and Dumb's twitter updates. I wrote back that I don't have time to follow twitter :-) And, I heard him mention my email on the air although, he referred to me as "Some Girl"  Ha!

Today, I'm feeling:


I also need more coffee which is my next plan of action!

No comments:

Post a Comment