Thursday, January 10, 2013

My office: Where plants come to die

I cannot keep a plant alive.

I've come to the sad realization that Mr. Palm:





 and Vines McDuffy:


are not doing well! Mr. Palm is definately in worse shape. Vines McDuffy is droopy and the leaves are turning brown. I give up! My office is where plants come to die.

On the pipe for today is a lunch hour work out. I'll be doing intervals most likely. I love the fact that my gym is 2 minutes from my office!

I'm feeling mostly :

except for the fact that:

1. We ran out of k-cups this morning and I had to make a pot of coffee
2. There was waaaaay too much snoring happening last night that woke me up half a dozen times. (I'm pretty tired as a result)
3. It's Thursday and not Friday.

Tonight is little people gymnastics!

No comments:

Post a Comment