Tuesday, January 22, 2013

10 degrees

Oooh. That's the high temp for today! Lovely.

Last nights work out was a killer! I did 25 minutes of stair climber on level 20, not touching the hand rails at all except to check my heart rate. Then I did a 10 minute stair climber interval on a different work out setting but at level 20. I finished out interval day with 15 minutes on the elliptical for a grand total of 50 minutes intense cardio. I couldn't make it to Body Pump yesterday on my lunch break so I'll have to find another day this week to fit it in.

I'm planning on hitting up a 5 pm Spin class this evening.

I don't know about you but this weather is making me:

I have terrible cabin fever but it's so damn cold out that I don't want to go outside either!! I'm just trying to keep myself distracted from the cold and darkness. (Can you tell  how much I HATE winter??)

My sleep has been terrible too. I've been drinking more caffeine just to get through my winter blahs and it's definitely disrupting my sleep. What a stupid vicious cycle! I really need an early spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment