Friday, January 4, 2013

Hunky Dory

Friday a.m. usual:


There were about 15 people in class and the Body Guard was back! He was sick with a respiratory infection. It was a tortuously fun hour! I biked 23 miles in 1 hour and 5 minutes and burned 578 calories. The hills were a KILLER!

I didn't sleep too well last night. I drank coffee around 1:30pm yesterday and whenever I do that, it interupts my sleep. I needed some extra caffeine intake so I stopped at Starbucks on my way into work:

A line! What!?

Hmmm....this makes me grumpy:


and wrinkly!

Finally, I got my Tall Soy Misto!

which makes me:

and it's Friday! Even better!

Tonight, we MUST buy groceries. You know it's bad when you're 4 year old looks in the fridge and then yells at you for not having anything good in there. He was also not impressed with last night's grilled cheese...you win some, you lose some!

Hopefully, today goes smoothly and I can ease into my weekend on a good note! Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment