Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How about a little strep?

Happy 12/12/12! AND Ugh. The cooties got me! My throat is a-blazin but other than that, I feel OK. It's a 10 day round of antibiotics for me. My daughter is the only one left standing in my household who doesn't have it (knock on wood!) and hopefully doesn't get it. She has an important birthday party this weekend to attend; her 3rd!

The lovely people at Honey Stinger sent me an entire box of their Honey Waffle Stingers. Thanks Erin!




You may recall that I used these during my marathon and was extremely impressed in not only the texture of these waffles but how great they made me feel. The waffle pretty much melts in your mouth as soon as you take a bite which is extremely important when you're fueling and running at the same time. They are also super light weight and don't sit heavy in your stomach. I had no problems digesting this product as I ran and highly recommend them. They are organic and come in a variety of flavors such as honey, lemon, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. I love the honey flavor!

I did go to Patty's Spin class this a.m. and , as usual, it was packed! I biked 21 miles and burned about 498 calories. I'm so glad that my work out is done for the day which is why I love going early a.m. There's no excuses of being tired after work. I'm already done!

On a side note: I seriously need to get my butt in gear and get on my Christmas shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment