Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Like Wednesday

Nothing like coming into work to find a love letter:

I get these love letters from time to time and no, the entrance is not filthy. I believe there may have been one leaf in the entrance way this morning.

I woke up today at 4:50am to make sure I got a bike in spin class. There were 6 people that got turned away. You snooze, you lose! I biked about 22 miles in 55 minutes which I'm happy with and now, I'm slowly sipping  "Christmas Blend" coffee(too bad everything tastes gross right now because it smells wonderful!) and daydreaming about a nap.

Honestly, it's not easy to get up early and work out, especially in the winter but, I always feel so much better after I'm done. I hate waking up early just as much as I hate going to the gym after work but, it's what has to be done.

Here are some of my current favorite things:





This stuff is not cheap but I love it and buy it sometimes as a treat. I really like the Gingerade flavor.

Camelback! I don't know what I would do without it. This one is the mule which holds one liter of water but it's the perfect size for me since I'm small. I have tried all sorts of water bottles and this is, by far, the best. I found the waist-worn water belts very uncomfortable and they always felt uneven while running.






I also can't stop eating persimmons! Look how bright and cheerful it is. Have you ever had one? As the winter progresses, I become more and more obsessed with colorful fruit.

I'll leave you with a random pic that was on my phone from May 2012 when I visited family in Florida:

That's sausage formed into the shape of a dog...I'm traumatized!


No comments:

Post a Comment