Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sara the avatar and other musical things

I auditioned for a local company several weeks ago to be an avatar. What's an avatar? Good question! You know those video clips on websites that either explain what a company does or how something works? Yea, that person is an avatar. Companies pay advertising companies to create these videos for their websites and I have been officially hired on as an avatar! I can't wait until I start getting my scripts.


My husband has show coming up on the 27th of December and he is also trying to fund raise money to record his album.If you're looking for some new music to enjoy, check out his Youtube channel.

If you're in the area, come on down! We can hang out :-)


This is a Free Benefit concert for the victims of the Newtown, Ct tragedy. Come out and support your local talent and make a donation to a good cause. As artists and human beings we just want to do our part.

And, if you get a sec, head on over here. Please "like" the video on Youtube or follow him on twitter.

Tuesday is usually my rest day so no gym. I headed home after a dreary and cold day (never did fully warm up!) and put on my "comfy cozy" and messed around with instagram while the kids played:




check out my awesome sweats!


I love relaxing! I'm heading to bed early since I have to get up at 4:50 am (yes, you read right!) just to get a spot in Patty's 5:30am class.

(Btw, nothing like coming into work Wednesday morning to find a gift on your desk:)

 Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment