Thursday, December 27, 2012

the "four letter" word

Yes...snow. My most hated "four letter" word. I was planning on getting into work super early today to bank some time so I didn't have to use any more of my vacation time to leave early on my last "Holiday Hours" Friday but, Mother Nature had other plans...

I, We and then finally Them spent a total of 1.5 hours getting my stupid car out of the driveway. I finally made it into work at 7:30 am, even though I initially tried to leave my house a little after 6am. Isn't this just glorious??

Excuse me while I puke a little into my mouth...

This makes my mood:


 Last night, I went with Joanna to Massage Envy to get a massage to take advantage of the $39 introductory 1 hour massage session. The place was very nice and had a lot of therapy rooms plus, the hours are great since they are open from 9am-9pm. The Therapist was appalled at the state of my shoulders and the muscles that run along my neck so I ended up with a pretty deep tissue massage but I feel pretty great today. I still prefer facials to massages but it was nice to relax.

I'm planning on a lunch time work out today. It will most definitely be intervals today. I'm thinking 25 minutes Stair Climber and 25 minutes Elliptical today since I have spin tomorrow morning at 5:30am (hopefully, I will be able to get out of my driveway...)

Also, if you're in the area tonight and looking for something fun to do, stop on by!




2 comments:

  1. Haha Sara your mood :/
    Have fun at the show tonight.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a doozy of a day...mood is changed to cantankerous

    ReplyDelete