Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Up for a little celebration?

Truth time! Some days, I just don't want to be at work. This is what I stare at for the majority of my day:

I know what you're thinking, Is that your very-talented art work on the wall? Why no, it's my children's but thanks for noticing!

I was planning on going to the gym last night after work but we received an invitation to a 20th Anniversary Party for a local television station in my city so, we packed up the kids in the car and headed on over there. RCTV-15 is a non profit organization that manages Channel 15 which is the public access station for the City of Rochester.

I took of tour of the station upon arrival:



A studio:



A stage:




Some cameras:


The party actually took place up on the second floor and we were wrangling children so I didn't get any pictures. The Mayor was at the event and spoke briefly. Now, here's a funny little tid bit. It appears as if the Mayor's body guard is my spin instructor on Friday mornings?? (The "don't paddle like a duck"guy) I didn't say anything to him but I'm 100% sure that was him...except in suit and not wearing a black bandanna and bike shorts. It will be interesting to see if he says anything at spin on Friday. Are body guards allowed to teach spin?? I find this hilarious!

So, I didn't make it to the gym yesterday which is OK. I did, however, go this morning at 5 am and ran 3 miles followed by some weights and abs.  Tomorrow morning will be spin with Patty! I can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment