Thursday, December 13, 2012

Some motivation, please?

Oh man. I am so not interested in this today:




So it's almost 1 pm and I've accomplished nothing I had set out to do today at work. Such is life. I did, however, visit a preschool Christmas party where my daughter got to sit, once again, with Santa. I stayed long enough to enjoy a preschooler feast which consisted of raisins and cheerios in a small cup. Delish! My daughter was one happy chica:




 And I did eat lunch, drink coffee, check Facebook and my email and go to the bathroom. Some one needs to give me a sprinkle of motivation! These are the days when you really need to talk yourself into working out too. I am *planning* on going to Body Pump at 5:20pm but all I really want to do is lay on the couch and eat
candy fruit. Do you ever have days like this?I'm definitely looking forward to Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment